Packing & Shipping Art
Packaging Art is a delicate task that requires proper training, natural skill, extensive knowledge, and, most notably, loads of experience. “Experience” is critical to successfully packing and transporting precious, fragile artwork safely. Furthermore, this quality is not one than can be taught or learned, making ‘experience’ an invaluable trait in a packing/shipping company. Box Brothers has over 25 years experience handling all manner of fine art, including (but not limited to) sculptures, oil paintings, ceramics, glass art, models, statues, display pieces, antique art, museum pieces, medieval art, historical pieces/artifacts, and more! Throughout our two-and-a-half decades in the business, we have developed unique and innovative packaging techniques not found anywhere else in the industry. At Box Brothers, we believe in giving our clients a vast array of options to choose from. Our packaging service, for example, is fully personalized for each individual client, allowing him/her to select only the services they want, without having to pay for the ones they don’t need. Similarly, our shipping services are designed to allow each client to choose from a host of multiple options and carriers. We offer shipping with all major carriers, as well as freight services, via ground, air, and ocean. Even if you are moving (and have already hired a mover), and do not require our shipping services, we would be happy to come to your home and package your fine art on-site in preparation for your move. Call or come in today for more information!
- Over 25 years experience working with museums, galleries, art collectors, designers, auction houses, artists, architects, interior decorators, art exhibits, home stagers, hotels, and many more.
- Personalized service plans to ensure that you pay for only the services you need! NO Unnecessary Costs! NO Hidden Fees!
- Our award-winning professional packaging team has the highest level of training, knowledge, and experience in the business. We use only the highest-quality packaging materials to ensure maximum safety for your fine art. Pack and ship your items with a team of experts you can trust.
- We offer in-home packaging as well as in-store. Come to us, or we’ll come to you! It’s your choice!
- We build high-quality custom crates for each individual item, depending on its size and specifications. Specialized packaging is available, including in-crate suspension for items requiring it (i.e. chandeliers). Each crate is made to order, designed specifically for your item.
- Reliable shipping services, including all major carriers (UPS, FedEx, DHL) and freight services. Our extensive list of shipping options enables our clients to choose from a huge selection of services, each varying in price and features.
- Insurance available! Shipments may be insured for up to $1,000,000 or more if necessary.
- Not ready to transport your fine art just yet? We offer storage services that you can trust to store your items safely until they are ready for transport.
- Our packaging services are available to anyone… even if shipping services are not required. Whether you are moving, shipping, or storing, call today to find out why Box Brothers’ packaging service is the right option for you.