Worldwide Auction Shippping & Fulfillment
Auction Shipping Introduction
The Box Brothers Auction Services department provides a full-range of services, including logistics, packing, and shipping services for auctioneers and purchasers. Our auction services are ideal for any kind of auction, including sports memorabilia, Hollywood memorabilia, entertainment memorabilia, fine art, furniture, antiques, historical items, collectibles, business liquidation, and more. For over 20 years, we have worked closely with small, midsized, and even the largest of auction houses, such as Bonhams, oftentimes functioning as the firm’s shipping department.
Auction Shipping Services
We provide an array of services for these firms, including:
- Marshaling assets for sale.
- Ensuring that, post-sale, all aspects of the sale are confirmed.
- Ensuring that all tax laws are complied with.
- Sending regular reports reflecting the status of all shipments entrusted to us by the auctioneer.
Charity, Celebrity, and Business Auction Services Available!
Throughout the years we’ve provided our services to a variety of auctions, everything from an Ozzy Osbourne auction to an auction for the hit television show “Lost”.
Our service and expertise enables our clients to focus on their core auction business, instead of dealing with logistical concerns, thereby making them more efficient in advancing their business. Thus, our client can focus on the aspects of their business which provide economic gain, rather than dealing with past sales. Once the gavel has been pounded, all logistical processes are handled by Box Brothers. We ensure that all of the auction’s lots are inventoried, packaged properly, and shipped to the purchaser. Our service is tailored to increase the auctioneers productivity, while leaving purchasers satisfied with their item(s) arriving safely.
- Full-range service for auction houses, including logistics, packing, and shipping.
- We pick-up all items, inventory the lots, and photograph each item.
- We contact every purchaser to allow them to choose how they’d like their items packed and shipped.
- Guaranteed packaging using high-quality packing materials.
- Custom crating is available.
- Various shipping options, including expedited and priority shipping.
- Storage is available upon request, for both the auctioneer and purchaser.
A Box Brothers agent will contact every purchaser individually to discuss exactly how he or she’d like their items shipped to them. For client’s requiring it, we offer Storage in Transit. Storage in Transit allows your lot to be stored at our secure, professionally maintained facility until you are ready to have it shipped to you. Every purchased item is packaged using the highest quality packing materials and supplies, and may be crated if necessary. Our professional packaging team specializes in packing fine art, electronics, sculptures, paintings, antiques, heirlooms, and even motorcycles!
You, as the client, then choose which shipping method best suits your needs as far as budget and timeframe. We offer a wide array of shipping services, with an option for every budget and time constraint.
To ensure the purchaser’s satisfaction and peace-of-mind, each lot is photographed digitally and inventoried, so that our client’s can be sure that each item arrived safely and in its original condition.
At Box Brothers, our team of experts possesses the knowledge, skill, and experience to provide a service that both auctioneers and purchasers can be proud of. Call us today for more information on our auction services.