For books, the ideal box to use is a 16x12x12 box, also known as a standard small box, book box, or record box. Filling any larger box with small, heavy items (such as books), will most likely result in a box that is too heavy to lift, and possibly incapable of supporting so much weight.
- Paper Shredding Los Angeles: There’s More to Moving | Sergeant Shredder on Locations
- Brian Reynolds on Customer Service is keeping us in it for the long haul
- Sergeant Shredder » Easy Paper Shredding for Your Next Move on Document Shredding
- John Gibbons on QUICK TIP: Avoid Airline Hassle, Ship Your Baggage
- Self Storage on How To Pack For Self-Storage